Thursday, March 1, 2007

I'm going to get me some treats

So, I've decided how to reward myself if I meet my Friday goal.

If I'm out of Chapter 2 by tomorrow night, I'm going to order some pretty-pretties on the internets :-)

I do read a whole bunch o' blogs, even though I haven't taken the time to list them in the sidebar, and I don't know how to use these blogline reader thingamajigs that everyone else seems to love. But, I read 'em all, and I like to follow links to stores and things.

*She rubs her palms together with glee*

I'm going to see if I can get a couple of patterns from Schoolhouse Press sent to the new apartment, along with some fancy stitch markers, provided they'll ship to a different address.

It amazes me every day how much time I can waste on my knitting, with my stash and needles and patterns all about 800 miles away.

No comments: