Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Yesterday. Not so good.

Yesterday. Well, it sucked, basically.

I spent the entire day, up until suppertime, just staring at the computer screen. Staring staring staring, without blinking at all.

Don't get me wrong, it wasn't a completely wasted day. I emailed my potential interview to thank him, and set up some future email conferencing. I emailed my husband to see how his day was going. I had chicken for lunch, and red pepper pasta for supper. And, I spent some quality time with the cat.

After supper, I managed to get two protocols written up, and another one started. I hate the way I operate, though. When I actually get going, I'm pretty speedy. I just seem to have the compulsion to quit when I get to top speed, and then I have to start all over again.

I know I have plenty of time. If I could work at top speed even a full third of the time, I'd be sailing. But it's so hard.

(Complimentary cheese will be provided to offset the w(h)ine)

No comments: