Sunday, February 4, 2007

Yarny pictures

So, no knitting progress. Still. :(

But, I can't completely ignore my stash. So, here are my two favourite things of the moment:

1. A Fleece Artist scarf kit that I got as a late Christmas present. Fleece Artist is made near my hometown, so I'm taking it with me to the new apartment in the new country, and it will be my first knit down there, to remind me of home.




2. The trekking I bought before Christmas. The color isn't really true, but it's close. I don't have a picture of the sock I started, but I'll see if I can dig it out of the packed box and take one before it moves with my husband to the new apartment and the new country. Otherwise it won't be seen until the end of April, when I finish my thesis and move down permanently.



I'll try and post a picture of the Christmas cheesecake soon. I've packed all of my baking pans, too. I really have no distractions as excuses anymore :-)


(All images copyright E. Boudreau)

No comments: