Monday, February 19, 2007

Somewhat organized.

I finally opened up the banker's boxes that have all of my papers in them... and started putting stacks, according to topic, over this huge desk.

I feel a bit better.

I am hungry, though, and I'm trying to wait until Mom comes home before digging into supper - my special potato salad, and some kielbasa and cheese. Yum.

And, without any introduction - one of the eyelash scarves I made before Christmas.

I gave this one to the best friend of the Fleece Artist, because she has a pink wool coat. I thought I had a pic of the other scarf, too, but I can't find it. It's white with a very subtle color-blend of mint green, yellow, pink and blue, and it ended up with my Godmother. I know I have a couple of balls left, in the new apartment in the new country, so I can photograph them when I finally move.

Argh. Maybe more tea will help.

(All images copyright E. Boudreau)

No comments: