Thursday, February 22, 2007

Sneezy

Well, it was inevitable, I guess.

I've been here for 5 days, and my mom has a cat. Normally, he's *her* cat, and isn't friendly to anyone else. This trip, though, he's my new best friend, probably because he's not used to having someone home with him all day.

(See? Booger loves his mom!)

I'm allergic to cats, but lately it seems like the reactions have been milder, based on different house visits in the past 6 months.

Unfortunately, I woke up this morning with eyes that were (ahem) crusted shut, and a drippy nose. I'm thinking maybe I should switch antihistamines and see if that makes a difference.

In the meantime, I should probably avoid him a bit more than I have been. He's taken to napping on one of the comfy chairs that lives right behind the desk here in the basement. He's good company, but a bit of a health hazard today.

ETA: So much for avoidance. Instead of napping on the comfy chair, Booger's decided to park himself on my desk, kittybutt squarely on some of my printouts.


(All images copyright E. Boudreau)

No comments: