Monday, February 26, 2007

Monday morning.

So, yesterday was pretty good. I'm into Chapter 2, and getting going on it wasn't as bad as I would've thought.

I'm cooking lunch at the moment... and trying not to clean up the basement. You see, I brought home a bunch of crap that didn't really need to be packed and catalogued to be shipped across the border. It's all swirling around my desk in craptastic cyclones.

Fortunately, some of it is really nice crap... the best part is that I managed to accumulate a pretty good stash of LUSH soaps and body butters and stuff, and couldn't throw them away. They're at about the same level as my yarn stash ;-) As a result, they're scattered all around the room, and it smells absolutely heavenly in here.

OK... time to check on my chicken...

No comments: