Friday, February 23, 2007

I need a job.

And, the search is on.

I won't go into too many details, but I haven't managed to get a concrete offer for a position yet. I just spent 20 minutes trying to gear myself up to hit "send" to another potential supervisor, and I'm absolutely mentally exhausted.

I didn't want to get up this morning and compose cover letters, or update my CV, but the pressure is on. It's cheaper for me to have my own health care when I move down to Hubby, than to go on his plan. And the only way to get health care for myself is to get a job. Normally I wouldn't worry so much about it, but since we've both been really sick lately, and I don't want to even *think* about another pregnancy until I'm completely covered, it's breathing down my neck.

Fingers crossed.

No comments: