- The hardwood floor is gorgeous
- The doorknobs are glass
- The woodwork is old and beautiful
- The kitchen sink has a functional spray nozzle
- There is plenty of sunlight streaming in
- The stairwells are very narrow and twisty, and we're on the top floor
- There's no elevator
- The paint on the woodwork has more layers than a redwood has rings
- The kitchen is much smaller than we thought, once the table is in, and we didn't gain much counter space
- The closets are very small
I haven't seen any pics yet, since they have no internet access; I'll have to wait until he gets to work. I guess it's in a slightly different neighborhood than Hubby thought, and that kind of freaked me out a bit, but he says it's still really good. I'll feel better once I get down there, of course, but I can't let myself worry too much until then.
Off to do more errands. Blech.