Thursday, December 7, 2006

holy crap, it's been busy

The thesis and everything else have made life insane... I've managed to finish one of my mom's Christmas socks (no pic yet, though), and a scarf out of eyelash yarn that I started 2 years ago, for my Nana for Christmas.

I also started a second pair of socks for hubby (a Knitty pattern), and bought some Trekking XXL for myself.

AND, I got a stitch dictionary, which is making me want to quit school and knit full time ;-) I've written a pattern for some lacy socks with the Trekking so far, and have baby blankets planned out.

I'm going to have to do thesis work over the holidays, but I don't work efficiently when I'm driving (actually, I don't work efficiently when I'm being driven; when I'm driving, I don't work at all - I drive! har dee har har). So, that's 6 to 8 hours of guilt-free knitting time (depending on whether I get a ride with my Dad, or have to take the bus).

I promise I'll post more pictures soon; I'm far enough along on some things to warrant it, and it'll help motivate me to get more done.

No comments: